hherbzilla
I posted about this a while back... and thought it was fixed. However, it has started happening to me again on a regular basis. In short, I'm dragging a file from my desktop to a thought... and the progress bar appears but won't go away. Here's a quick video highlighting the problem.

Windows XP
v 6.0.7.1
J-1.6.0_21

Thanks!
Herb
Moe
Herb, Thank You for posting the short video which indeed shows something is going wrong. You are correct this issue was fixed in a previous release of PB. 

Running tests in our lab (copying /pasting , dragging/dropping single/multiple file attachments/folders) from Brain to Brain as well as from Windows Explorer I have not been able to replicate this issue. Perhaps something is blocking the progress bar from terminating when you drag and drop into your Brain. We would be interested in seeing a copy of your output.log file after you have replicated this issue. Please email support with a copy of your output.log file.

Thanks,
Moe
Moe
Herb, running further tests I was able to reproduce this issue by re-attaching the same attachment. I have brought this to the attention of our developers so that it can be fixed. We are still interested in seeing a copy of your log file as it could be that in your situation, the same problem could have been caused by something else.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software