Harlan
We will begin an alpha preview of TheBrain 11 soon. Check in here for an official announcement.
Regards,
-Harlan
metta
Hooray! Hooray! ÃƒÂ°Ã…¸â„¢â€šÃ°Å¸â„¢â€¹

Thanks so much for the heads up, Harlan.

Very much appreciate knowing this will be happening sooner rather than later. ÃƒÂ°Ã…¸â„¢Å’😍

Thanks also for all the work that has gone into making this new alpha version available.
joshsullivan
Thank you, Harlan and TheBrain team!

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thank you all for all the hard work and dedication you put into this great product.
TheBrain 11 Alpha Channel
Windows 10 2004 Enterprise
Spacenexus
Wonderful!!! Really incredible that the best software ever continues to go from strength to strength after over two decades!

I hope the file path limitation issue will be addressed so some of us old dinosours can upgrade!

Best

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
danlandrum
Looking forward to this. Thanks.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
KenBlackman
Fantastic! 🙂 I literally just asked if there was a Beta starting soon.
Harlan
...and it has arrived.
Regards,
-Harlan
metta
Happy day!! ðŸ˜ðŸ™‹ You can be sure I'm going to be having a ton of fun this weekend! ðŸ˜‰

Many thanks, Harlan, to you and all the members of TheBrain team for incorporating so much of our feedback into this new version. The feature list looks great, and I'm eager to start giving the new platform a test run as soon as it finishes downloading! ðŸ˜ƒ

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software