zenrain Show full post »
zenrain
Mouseover unlink always works.
In TheBrain 8 I've found that the only reliable way to unlink the thought I actually want to unlink is to mouse over the link and right click-unlink. Mousing over a thought and choosing unlink often unlinks a thought, but not the one I was mousing over. I should probably have reported this as a bug, but... entropy. [biggrin]

Anyway, long story short, mousing over a thought in 9 and using the keyboard to unlink a thought always seems to unlink the thought I was expecting. Which is nice.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
And since the unlink one is sort of a fixed issue thing (although it's nice), I'm going to add a second non-issue thing.

The plex feels better...
Yes, it's more of a touchy-feely sort o' thing, and I can't put my finger on why it feels better. Maybe the movement is smoother. Maybe it's got more little animations. Maybe behind the scenes they changed the rats that ran on the wheel that powers the plex to gerbils, which we all can agree are much cuter.

Anyway, it feels better.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
I was just about to request a keyboard shortcut for the new Create An Orphan functionality next to the search field.

Then I pressed tab out of habit after typing something and saw it was highlighted. Pressing Enter submits it. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
zenrain wrote:
I was just about to request a keyboard shortcut for the new Create An Orphan functionality next to the search field.

Then I pressed tab out of habit after typing something and saw it was highlighted. Pressing Enter submits it. [smile]

[thumb]
zenrain
When the attachment pane is thin, the attachment information appears at the bottom. However, if it's wide enough, the attachment information will display next to the preview at the top. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software