ChrisCase
Following the suggestion that JAva might be the problem causing the Sitebrain not to display properly, "No JVM could be found on your system. Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed JDK or JRE..."

The Sitebrain, however, does run in the browser, so it seems Java is being found by Firefox at least. What to do?  I don't understand that error message at all, or how to Define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME

Harlan

Chris, JavaScript is what is used to run the SiteBrains, not Java... The two are completely different except for the unfortunate naming. The JavaScript engine is part of your browser and need not (cannot?) be installed/updated separately.

The error message you mentioned is not related to the problems you may be having with your SiteBrain.

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
ChrisCase
Thanks for clarifying that; I thought JRE was what allowed ones browser to handle Javascript....

Anyway, I found that the problem was that after  reinstalling JRE I had to reinstall PB4 in order for it to find the JRE,  probably because it is in a different location.

I'm a bit like that myself;  can't function in the morning until after a cup of hot java....

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software