Visualizing Your World View
Connecting Current Events and Social Issues to Inspire Change
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
We live in an increasingly complicated, bold new world. With the new normal changing day to day and key world events striking at the heart of our core beliefs, we all need a place to bring key information together and make sense of it all.
TheBrain not only lets you aggregate the vast amounts of data inundating us but also enables you to create a “gestalt narrative” of complex issues and events that reflects your unique perspective and drives innovative solutions.
In this session we will:
- Explore the all new Black Lives Matter brain
- Connect and organize valuable research on Covid-19 and the world pandemic
- Demo how to get started mapping out and connecting world events and issues that matter to you
- Show you how to cultivate a conceptual space for your thinking on social issues
- Organize current events, news articles and ideologies to generate new insights
Don't Miss This Special Presentation!
Jay Ofemi, senior support analyst and engineer at TheBrain will give you a guided tour of the Black Lives Matter brain with a focus on how to create complex information networks to better your community and inspire change.