Ray
The thought names are center justified. When there are long names in a long list it woud be nicer if they were left justified. Could there be an option perhaps in the font option area to select the type of justification the user wants?

Ray

Ray
Langley, BC
Harlan

We're always experimenting with new layouts, but unfortunately we haven't come up with a satisfactory left justified layout yet. It may still happen at some point however.

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
wvdb
Currently the thought title, Label and Keywords field in the Properties & Attachments panel are aligned to the right. I think these should at least be aligned to the left, not?

I guess you could also stretch these fields more to the left (to make them larger) for thoughts that have no pictures.

regards

Wouter VdB
wvdb
And I am also in favour of showing the thought frames with an equal width in the plex as I truly believe this would allow for a quicker 'scanning' of a column of thoughts for some particular thought. By centering the thoughts the eye has to make horizontal movements too (next to the necessary vertical movement), which only makes it slower to find the target thought by name.

regards

Wouter VdB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software