vlad1
When you hover over a thought in the plex, it is highlighted in some way, e.g. by being encircled by a green oval. when you hover over a link, it is also highlighted, e.g. in red. However, when you right click, in order to make a change to the link or thought, the highlighting disappears. This is both disconcerting and bad user interface design. This is particularly an issue if I want to unlink - since the highlighting disappears, I have to be pretty sure that I right clicked on the correct link before selecting unlink.

It would be good if when something is selected, the highlighting remains as long as the item is selected and/or being changed.

jostber
Agree with this. And if the links could be selected by the keyboard, unlinking could be more of a effective task than the precision demanding job with the mouse, as it works now.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
bookeater
Very good point.
I would like to add similar suggestion as well. When you hover over the thought, all attached links are highlighted but not thoughts(children, jumps, parents). I think that highlighted thoughts could bring more clarity - especially after option "expand all" (+ button) for the distant thoughts (ie children thoughts). Thanks to that the distant thoughts could be highlighted and somewhat more visible without getting directly to their parents (what becomes actually quite time consuming with lots of thoughts).

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software