rzw7
Hi guys,

I have two problems:
1. Some time I write in Polish, and need to use - alt gr z - as an equivalent of Polish "ż" character a part of the alphabet. I can not do it, when PB is on, unless it is off, so this is very annoying.
2. I did a reinstall of my PC and noticed that the function of enlarging e.g. notes, search to full screen have just disappeared. All I can do now is to  enlarge these windows by using cursor, the previous box option is just not there anymore.

please advise nad help,
rzw7

less is more
mbaas
Hi,

AltGr-z (=Alt+Control+Z) is the systemwide hotkey to bring PB to front, so in order to use that key you'd need to assign a different hotkey in Preferences. And it seems through your reinstall you lost custom keyboard-accelerators, so you have to assign them again using Preferences/Keyboard Accelerators.

All the best

Michael

rzw7
Michael, thanks a lot, it worked out.
robert
less is more

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software