danlandrum
Shouldn't it? 

Scenario:
thoughts property window is open and I'm busy adding/removing tags, fussing with the name, sort order, etc. I have to click in the notes field to add notes because the shortcut doesn't work (works elsewhere). However, if in the notes field I can press option-return and switch focus back to the thoughts property window. 

One more important thing:

Clicking into the notes field closes an already opened thoughts proper window, UNLESS you have also have the tags list open from within the thoughts properties window. In the latter case, you can click from the tags list into the notes window and continue adding notes. This is very helpful. Pressing my tags shortcut reopens the tags list again in the thoughts property window. I request that we be able to jump back into the notes window via keyboard, please.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Thanks Dan - looks like a macOS only issue.  I'll document.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software