zenrain
Just a simple macro this time.

Every time I open TheBrain on OSX I get a prompt to deny/allow firewall access.
This macro will automatically press allow when that dialog opens so I don't have to deal with it.

It's the little things, right? [smile]

Edit: To be clear, yes, TheBrain is set to allow all connections in Security setup. Apparently it wants me to be really sure.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pvonk
Thanks, I was getting a bit tired of this notification.
Simplify, Simplify, Simplify - Thoreau
sandysantra
What is crucial to the continuity and ultimate usefulness of this thread is that the zip file posted by zenrain "TheBrain_Firewall.zip" unpacks to the file "TheBrainFirewall.kmmacros", which is a macro file requiring that the third party software program "Keyboard Maestro" already be installed on your Mac. The price of this program as of June 19, 2014, is 36.00 USD.
zenrain

Yes, sorry, I noted the application in the title, so it was mainly targeted to people who use KM.

Since then pthomson posted a solution you can do without a third party application, through the terminal. [smile]

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software