Kriggel23
In Preferences > Keyboard, I do not see an option to define a keyboard shortcut for "Paste Web Link" (from the thought contextual menu...)

Is that coincidence or intention?

Christian

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-05 um 08.43.45.png  Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-05 um 08.44.23.png 
ruudhein
Try "Paste as New Thought" to paste a URL as a new weblink, or "Paste Attachment" if you want the URL to be added to the current thought
Using: Evernote | Filterize | Roam Research | Feedly | Save Page WE | TheBrain v11.0.91.0

(Windows 10)
Kriggel23
@ruudhein: Thank you for your help, it works!

I've assigned a shortcut to "Paste Attachment", and by this, I can "Paste Web Link", though the contextual menu still shows this WITHOUT shortcut. Small inconsistency, but ... 

Christian
Tyler
Hi Kriggel,

The option to paste is dynamic and depends on what is copied on your clipboard. As long as your clipboard has a valid URL, it should show "Paste Web Link". Since this option depends on your clipboard, you cannot create a specific keyboard shortcut for it. Instead, you would just create a keyboard shortcut for "Paste Attachment" as you mentioned.

Thank you,

Tyler

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software