frankbusch
I might be dreaming this, but after upgrading from 3.8. to 4.0 my PB language version was automatically switched from English to German. I prefer to work in English...and now I can not switch this back...I remember you could freely select the language in earlier versions. Has this been changed? Any ideas how to switch back to English?

Thanks for your thoughts,
Frank
mbaas
Hi Frank,

PB now uses the language that is configured in your OS regional settings if it finds a language-file. The ability to control which language is to be used has been discussed, but is not (yet) there. Meanwhile, you can just delete the file {PBFOLDER}\lang\properties_{xx}.res (or rename it) - but you'd have to repeat that excercise after every install (i.e. updates).

HTH

Michael 
http://www.pbrain.de

frankbusch
Danke Michael, this helps.
I was really under the impression that it already was - at one point - possible to choose the language, but I might be mistaken.
I am going to add this to the feature requests though.

Thanks for your help,
viele Grüße,
Frank
mbaas
Gerne, Frank   AFAIK this hasn't been possible since V4 (translation is a rather new feature anyway)

Viele Grüße

Michael

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software