lunatrix
Another little thing.
To expand/collapse the sidebar we can click one of two little arrows near the bottom of the line separating plex and sidebar.
These arrows are very small - it takes quite a bit of mouse control to hit them.
I wonder if we could have a bigger target? For example, click upper half of dividing line to expand, lower half to collapse?

I know we can drag the line which is useful sometimes but (a) on my machine that does not work smoothly, creates a slow and jerky expansion effect and (b) it is nice to be able to click to get a standard width for the notes window.

(I initially thought of suggesting double click on line but that seems to reverse notes and plex which no doubt it useful to many - but not exactly what I would like)
Harlan
Please try using Preferences > UI > Maximize on double-click of plex background or content tab background.
Regards,
-Harlan
lunatrix
Ooops! Sorry to have missed that - esp since I suspect you may have told me about it before! Thx for your patience.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software