advisors
Hi there,

As mentionned in the title, latest (11.0.2) systematically crashes when searching, be it through the search function or when adding a new thought (as soon as the search starts).

Hoping for a quick fix, as it’s hard to use in the meantime.
Quote
Harlan
Please let us know what device are you using and what version of iOS?
Regards,
-Harlan
Quote
advisors
iPhone 8 MQ7C2ZD/A under ios 12.4

Harlan wrote:
Please let us know what device are you using and what version of iOS?
Quote
mcaton
Roger,

Thank you for the update. I just spoke to the engineering team and we hope to be rolling out with an update to resolve this.

Thank you,
Matt
Quote
advisors
Tx Matt.
I've reverted to 11.0.1 for now.
(Should be working an other 71 days 🙂 )

Cheers,
Roger

mcaton wrote:
Roger,

Thank you for the update. I just spoke to the engineering team and we hope to be rolling out with an update to resolve this.

Thank you,
Matt
Quote
Visud
Same problem with me.

Iphone 6 plus, MGAH2PK/A iOS 12.4.5

Markku 
Quote
Visud
How can you revert to 11.0.1?

Markku 
Quote
Harlan
Version 11.0.3 for iOS is out now and fixes problems with crashes on older version of iOS. Thanks for your patience on this.
Regards,
-Harlan
Quote
advisors
Works, tx.

PS: TIA if you have time to have a look at this annoying bug sometime:
"Sometimes" new thoughts I create on ios are converted with first letter of each word in CAP

Harlan wrote:
Version 11.0.3 for iOS is out now and fixes problems with crashes on older version of iOS. Thanks for your patience on this.
Quote
mcaton
We have this issue documented as well.  As I mentioned on the other thread, unfortunately there is no way to alter the preference on iOS, however if you type something with at least one capital letter, it keeps your casing, just like the desktop (and web).

Thanks,
Matt
Quote
advisors
Tx

mcaton wrote:
We have this issue documented as well.  As I mentioned on the other thread, unfortunately there is no way to alter the preference on iOS, however if you type something with at least one capital letter, it keeps your casing, just like the desktop (and web).

Thanks,
Matt
Quote

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software