Johan
Hi there.

I love the Brain and would like to use it a lot on many of our sites.

I want the "plex area"to be placed on a page and whenever a thought with an attachment is clicked, I want that attachment to open in a "lightbox" or if not possible, in a new window without navigation. Could anyone let me know how to make this happen?

Now I have placed the whole brain to open in a light box and any attachments show in the lower area when a thought with an attachment is clicked. But it takes up way to much space and I want the plex to be directly on the web page!

Please advise!

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Check the link: http://www.hi-tech-online-store.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=174&Itemid=275

Johan
rhodes wrote:
The link has nothing to do with PB. Spam?

Rhodes has no Brain? When visiting the page there is basically only one thing to click at - if you click on that you will see the brain files.

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

kenwheeler77
Your site crashes Chrome.  I like what you did with PB though.
zenrain
I think the only way to do this is individually adjust the html for each page on the exported SiteBrain. Unfortunately there is no way to specify this behavior as part of the export.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
rhodes
Apologies to Johan. There was nothing to suggest in your first post that there was a Brain behind the main link on your Web site. Deleted my earlier post.
Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software