mctrexler
I'm wondering whether it is possible to shield some Brain functionality from someone to whom you've given editor access.  Specifically,

1) My understanding is that there is no way to keep "private" thoughts hidden from anyone with editor access.  Correct?
1) My assumption is that there is no way to keep anyone with editor access from downloading a Brainzip of the Brain.  Correct?

Thanks,

Mark
pthompson
mctrexler wrote:

1) My understanding is that there is no way to keep "private" thoughts hidden from anyone with editor access.  Correct?
1) My assumption is that there is no way to keep anyone with editor access from downloading a Brainzip of the Brain.  Correct?

Mark, you are correct on both counts. If you are giving someone editor access you are giving them full access to the Brain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software