Henning
Hi,

All of a sudden, a new error has shown up:

When I try to link a though to another as a child, a sisterthought or a parent, then I normally type the first letters of the though and it pops up for me to choose. Brilliant :-)

However, now the search is missing. Nothing comes up. But if I go to the search field at the upper right corner, then search is done fine. If I choose the wanted child thought and then let it be the thought in focus, then I can drag a link to the right though as it then still is visible in the history at the bottom of the screen...

Very odd... Any fixes?
ascetic
Same issue, but it meet with Chinese thoughts in my case. What more, some words are missing both link-recommend and search box.
What language is your those thoughts with problem ?
Henning
Most are in Danish, many in English and some in German and French. The Brain is running in English. 

But after a couple of reboots, then the search when linking are working again... I think I have rebootet three or four times, but this morning (it is 9 AM here) it is working again...

Strange...
metta
What version of TB9 are you each running?
Henning
mcaton
Henning,

Thank you for posting.  We refer to this as the "existing thought matches" and it's very odd that it temporarily disappeared for you. Please keep us posted if you can replicate or see the issue occur again.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software