Gavin101

Hi. New user ! Is it possible to link a PB to an access Database. I am trying to get "live" labels or "live" notes by setting up my Brain and linking thoughts to a database or file that would be refreshed as the file changed, so that a mouse scroll over would reflect a new label.

mbaas
Hi, currently PB does not allow that. *Perhaps* this might become possible with the Brain-API which will be released at some point in the future. Or maybe the (existing) Brain-SDK is the way to go...
Alternatively, BrainEKP will definitely allow linking into a db...but then this might be too expensive for a 'personal' solution...
I would recommend to contact support@thebrain.com with some more detailed specs of what you need to do and why, and I guess they can recommend an appropriate approach...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software