gbuecker
Hello, I've been searching the forums for information related to linking to files located on Google Drive. I have given both Google Drive File Stream and The Brain 11 full disk access. Anytime I try to link to a file in my Google Drive directory on my Mac I receive the following error.  Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.09.53 AM.png 
Google docs work fine from the desktop but not directly from the Google Drive folder. I imagine this is  some permission issue. Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks,
Glen
DavidGretzschel
Not familiar with Mac or the Google Cloud. [but some experience with OneDrive-issues]
What do you mean with "given Google DriveFile Stream Full Disk access"?
Did you set it up that your cloud folder is kept in sync with the Hard Drive?
[with which I mean, no "file on demand"/streaming nonsense]
So that you have a complete local copy of the files you're trying to link?

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

DavidGretzschel
You'd have to make sure that whatever you're trying to link is "available offline", I believe.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
Glen,

Thanks for posting. We're also happy to take a look at your Output.log file (can be accessed by clicking on Help > Open Log Directory). You can send this to support@thebrain.com

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software