perry
Currently when you click or hover on a link the Link Label is displayed in the content pane (as does Thought Title).

If the Link does not have a label, nothing is displayed.

I think it may be more intuitive to explicitly display "[Link Label] ([Link Type])" or "([Link Type])" when there's no label:
Screenshot - 8_05_2016 , 12_07_30 AM.png  
This made me wonder if the display for Thoughts should also be "[Thought Title] ([Thought Type])"?
pthompson
perry,

I get what you are saying but do not understand your proposed solution. Are you saying it should actually say "[Link Label] ([Link Type])" or "([Link Type])" when there is none? 
perry
pthompson wrote:

I get what you are saying but do not understand your proposed solution. Are you saying it should actually say "[Link Label] ([Link Type])" or "([Link Type])" when there is none? 

I guess when it's untyped it'd be "(untyped)"

It also makes sense with Thoughts, where to get the thought type you'd have to go back to the Plex...
pthompson
I'll document it as a suggestion.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software