cd

Hi all,

i wonder if it's just my setup or if any of you have had the same experience:

When writing in the notes-section of  a thought and then using Alt-Tab to switch to e.g. dictionary-application/ web-browser and finally coming back to PB with Alt-Tab the focus/ caret position w/i the notes-section is lost. Well actually, it seems to be still there as a Shift-Tab will recreate the caret as will an F5, of course, but i always have to use that workaround to be able to go on writing.

Can you confirm this or is it a Linux/PB5.5 specific thing? If any of these, I think this could be considered a bug, albeit a minor one as the workaround is simple enough.

Ahh, i tell you. The notes editor always gives me headaches... :-)

Cheers
Chris

-- 9.0.250.0 (9.0.250.0) on Mac OS X 10.12.6
   Old enough to remember Natrificial times...
zenrain
Tested on Windows 7 PB 6.0.5.6 and it retains the notes caret position. Sorry, I don't use Linux, so I can't tell you if it's fixed on that OS in 6.x.

I do know in 6.x they made a change so the caret position is remembered even after switching thoughts and going back to it, so this behavior may be part of that fix.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software