csbrown
I have a 24 inch monitor (not unusual by today's standards). When using the Brain in a full screen, there is a major lag with the cursor when moving the mouse. It makes the Brain unusable. I am running Vista on a fast system with 4 gigs of memory.

If I make the window small, it seems to run fine. I am running the latest version of the Brain.

-Craig

agnor
I had PB on a 24" monitor via a system with much less memory than that, and did not experience the problem you mentioned.  Take a look at your video card--how much RAM does it have?  Perhaps try upgrading your drivers?  The video card you're using will make a difference in performance, as well.
fjgrijalva
I also use a 24" monitor at 1920x1200 on XPSP2, 2 Gigs, and have not experienced any speed decrease either. Running PB 5.0.2.6 Pro. Check video card as agnor recommends.

Regards,

Fernando
Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
HanBav
no problem with me - I use 2 of them
one for my brain - one for all other applications and windows.
And I shift brain between the two depending on where I work primarily.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software