MikeZ
Hello all,

I have just started using the Brain again after a break of 6 or 7 years. Nice to see the project is still ticking along well, and still free for personal use.

I would like to ask for some assistance in how to make foreground links more prominent, and background links more faded.  I have gone through the preferences several times, and searched on this forum, but so far haven't been able to figure out how to configure this.

Please see the attached screenshot - as you can see I have link spaghetti going on.  I would like the links to the parents, children and siblings to be much bolder, and the secondary links to cousins to be much more faded (or even turned off).

Can anyone tell me how to configure this? 

I know that when I hover my mouse over the active thought, all the foreground links are bolded, which is helpful, but I would much prefer this to be permanent rather than just during hovering.

Many thanks for your help.

Mike

Click image for larger version - Name: Link_Spaghetti.png, Views: 125, Size: 189.98 KB
zenrain
There isn't a way to make the primary links bold and secondary links not bold, sorry.
You may try temporarily turning off the sibling view - uncheck the show siblings box under Options > Preferences > Look and Feel, (you can create a keyboard accelerator for this), but if you need to see the siblings already that won't help much.
You may try entering a request in UserVoice also.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software