Next Week's Web Event
Personal Productivity and Planning
See More. Do More.
Organizing Life and Finances with Your Brain.
11:00 am Pacific Time, 2:00 pm Eastern Time
You can use your Brain to organize both the big and little things in life. Use it for personal finances from your tax return to your online stock portfolio. Plan major life changes such as a new career move or business venture. Improve your physical and mental well-being with your Brain, linking medical research and disparate online resources in a way that relates to your health and family matters.
By connecting what’s most important to you, your Brain becomes a knowledgebase for your life helping you make better decisions and augmenting your ideas.
Learn how to:
- Use your Brain for personal organization
- Research potential investments, tax returns and economic complexities
- Access your banking activity and organize bill payments
- Link health Web sites and articles for enhanced understanding
- Create a knowledge repository for personal wellness, wealth management, and instant recall