Move Beyond Information Hierarchies
Best Practices for Organizing
Information with Multidimensional
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
11:00 am Pacific Time, 2:00 pm Eastern Time
With TheBrain there’s no limit to the number of topics or connections you can make. Link all related information together and visualize key relationships to add depth and meaning to your projects. This Web event focuses specifically on how you can integrate, manage and create files with your Brain to gain instant access to everything you need so you can stop searching and start seeing the right information.
This session focuses on best practices for building and growing a Brain that withstands the test of time.
Topics Covered Include:
- Introduction to information taxonomies and structure types
- Creating a corporate and personal knowledgebase
- Ground up Thought creation and knowledgebase development
- Connecting nonlinear information networks and interlocking hierarchies
- Thought typing and Thought tagging
- Using Link Types to express information relationships
- Auditing and reviewing your Brain