tmanuser
It is not possible in some cases to demark the "private" parameter for a thought. I use 4.2.0.1 with german translation and java 1.6.0_03-b05.
Any Ideas?

Torsten
Harlan
Do you mean to "uncheck" the box for "private"? Please clarify and let me know if this is still a problem in 4.2.0.2. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
tmanuser

Yes, i mean "uncheck". I will try out the problem when i come back from holidays. (third week in Jan.)

tmanuser
I have updated to v. 4.2.0.3 and the problem with "uncheck private" are still there.

After the update i have a bigger problem: I can't start multiple attachments. They aren't in the "properties-section" and the popup that shows normally multiple attachments are not displayed. I can open the attachment-folder with all files in it.

After this, i tested a new brain - the same problem.
I tried also a database renew and re-indexing - without success.
Thoughts with one attachment (inside the brain) are started but not displayed in the "properties-section".
Thoughts with only a link will not start and also not displayed in the "properties-section".

Any Ideas??

Torsten

Click image for larger version - Name: ScreenShot477.jpg, Views: 80, Size: 98.21 KB
FranzOrth

Made similar experience. For example I suddenly had only 3 tabs (Notes, Properties, Reports) instead of all of them when using the German language file. Switch off the German translation file and most probably everything is fine.

tmanuser
You are the best! That's the solution. Anything is wrong with the translation file.

Thanks
Torsten

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software