elemmanuel
I’m missing this feature very much: double-click and maximize the plex or the note you have double clicked.

Also it will be good to reduce the size of the icon on the top of the plex (home, font size…) or even better to have a shortcut (Ctrl+anything) to hide it. Or TAP to hide everything but the brain plex and notes.

zenrain
+ 1 to all suggestions. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
perry
elemmanuel wrote:
I’m missing this feature very much: double-click and maximize the plex or the note you have double clicked.

You can use the buttons at the bottom of the splitter control... (see here) but I too would like a keyboard shortcut. I assume that definable shortcuts will be coming in due time...

Harlan
It would be tricky to hide the toolbar entirely because it contains the search control as well as the notification area. Is your desire to do this based on wanting to get more screen real estate? Or to hide distracting elements?

Yes, additional, user definable keyboard shortcuts will be coming prior to final release.
Regards,
-Harlan
perry
Almost sounds like a case for 'distraction free mode'?

Last year I was mapping discussions for my organisation, so quite a few 2-hour long meetings, where the maximised plex worked well to keep people focused (we were just adding / arranging thoughts).
elemmanuel
To have the search controller and notification it’s very useful. But It will be very good to be able to concentrate on just what I need at any given moment … thing like for example Photoshop, SHIFT+TAP hide the tool bar, TAP hide the menu… or any custom shortcut.

This give us focus to what we need to see and free screen real estate.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software