pshanks

[V9.0.85.0]

Since I've finally got my Mega Brain Import per sec, thought I would try to sync it... No Luck.

Sync: Never

2016-03-18_8-54-22.png 

Sync Failed: Error sending sync data to server

2016-03-18_9-47-12.png 

log 2016-03-18-Output.log     

Thanks,~ Pat

TheBrain 11.0.120.0, iOS V10.0.
Windows 10 (V19041), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.15.x
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

mcaton
Pat,

Thanks for posting.  We have a few other large Brains that fall into this category as well.  This is a high priority issue that the developers are looking into and hope to have addressed soon.  I'll move you into my collection of Brains that import, but don't sync and let you know when we have our solution.

Thank you,
Matt
andreas
I created a couple of test brains in version 9 and they sync ok. My main-brain imports well into version 9 but it does not synchronize. If I copy some random thoughts from my main-brain and paste them into any test brain, the latter will stop syncing and produce an error message.
After deleting the thoughts, the brain syncs ok again...
danlandrum
I still get the "You are not authorized to sync this Brain" error. Is there a solution for this? My  "Last successful sync" also indicates ""Never."

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Andreas,

Would you be willing to send us one of these smaller "sample" Brains with content from the master Brain that doesn't sync?  You can post a .brz file here or send to support@thebrain.com

Dan,

That message indicates that a Brain with the same GUID has already been synced to another account.  How was the Brain created?  Have you shared it with anyone else that may have synced it?

Thank you,
Matt
danlandrum
Matt,

No, I sent the Brain to you guys to have a look, but I don't share with anyone. Is there any way to force my GUID to change? To be honest, I don't even know what that is.

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

I'll email you step by step instructions...

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software