JRH
I'd like to merge several Brains, some of which have similar or identical thoughts in them. When PB recognizes that a duplicate thought is being imported it gives the choice to overwrite, copy or skip. Any thoughts on which is the best to use and why would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
   Roger
zenrain
If the thought in the brain you are merging from is more recent than in the brain you are merging to (it has updated information, notes etc), choose overwrite.
If the thought in the brain you are merging from has older information than the brain you are merging to, choose skip.
If you want two of the same thoughts in the merged brain, choose copy.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
JRH
Thanks, zenrain. Unfortunately there's some of each in the various brains I'm trying to integrate into a single brain. However your response provides very clear guidelines and should let me do this without too much difficulty.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software