wordmuse
I would find it very useful to be able to right-click an thought in the plex and choose something called "meta-data view."  When in this view, all other thoughts would fade and be pushed off to the side and reduced in size to maybe 75%, and still able to be read.

In the focal area of the screen, the selected thought would be prominent and be surrounded by all of it's meta-data (thought type, all the tags) and a boundary line outside of all the meta-data.  All links would then connect from the boundary line (which is still, after all, the thought) to the various other thoughts in the plex.

I'd like all the meta-data to be clickable, too. So if I click the thought type, it opens the thought type window and displays the thoughts of that type. Similar behavior for tags.

- Bal

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software