zenrain
In Mind Map view, for items on the left, mouseover should expand the text to the left, not the right. If you have a thought icon on the thought, this happens:

TabandExpansion.png 

Also, it would be nice if the + and - tab in Mind Map and Outline view adopted the colors you set in the Theme, rather than always being green and yellow.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
The icon issue is already written up. I'll add a suggestion for allowing the customization of the + and -. Thanks.
perry
Also, this is a bit odd:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_48_05 PM.png 

and after making some room:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_51_04 PM.png The tags seem to be being place above the thought?

perry
zenrain wrote:
In Mind Map view, for items on the left, mouseover should expand the text to the left, not the right. 

Is that going to work?

Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_59_30 PM.png 

Currently expands to this:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_59_46 PM.png 
Now apart from the thought icon being misplaced at the end (and not moving), I've found it difficult to think how the reading would go if the beginning of the Thought Name moves left (is that what you meant?)

On another issue: when moving the plex right this happens:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_58_15 PM.png 

zenrain
Good point. probably the best solution is to move the icon with the text as it expands. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
perry wrote:
Also, this is a bit odd:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_48_05 PM.png 

and after making some room:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_51_04 PM.png The tags seem to be being place above the thought?

Thanks, I'll write this up.
perry
Don't forget this one:

perry wrote:

On another issue: when moving the plex right this happens:
Screenshot - 4_03_2016 , 7_58_15 PM.png 
perry
I didn't say expressly, but the collapse button is also misplaced when the Thought Name box expands vertically

pthompson wrote:

Thanks, I'll write this up.

pthompson
perry,

Yes, these are both written up. Thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software