gcortes
I just moved my brain over to my Mac along with most everything else I do on the computer. I've got in the habit of minimizing applications by clicking the red button in the upper left of the window. When I do this with Personal Brain, it closes the app, which is what Windows would do. Clicking the yellow button minimizes it, but I generally forget and end up closing it. Is there some way around this or should I put a request in for an enhancement? It would be nice if it worked like other OS X apps.
Curt Rowe
pthompson
Hello Curt,

Thank you for posting. The red button on a mac has never been a minimize button. It has always operated as "close window" icon. This is an OSX feature, not a PersonalBrain feature. Because PersonalBrain operates in one window, clicking this red icon will always close the application in the same way that clicking the red button closes and quits system preferences.

Regards,
gcortes
Thanks for the clarification. I'm just so used to apps remaining active in the dock, I thought they all did.
Curt Rowe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software