Julian2008

Please fix the deinstallation routine in your next Beta in order not to leave any trace of v11 in the registry and to leave the v10 settings UNTOUCHED!!

Now not even the statistic function is working properly. It does only show the values of one (and always the same) brain even when this one is not open.
See screenshot attached. The brain "polyhistor..." is not open but - when invoking this other brain (dell-recordings) and opening its statistics only those of the already closed polyhistor ... come up.

I do know (even for decades) that beta testing can always be a cumbersome and even "dangerous" process, but not to the extent that a working installation (of a previous release) which was explicitely left untouched during the testing ends up being damaged.

Click image for larger version - Name: wrong-statistics.jpg, Views: 46, Size: 49.35 KB
Harlan

Hello. I don’t know what is going wrong but I can assure you it has nothing to do with version 11.

Please record a video of your full screen as you open the stats and send it to support so we can see what it going on.

If you want you can also try going back to the brains list and right clicking on the brains you want stats for and selecting the menu from there.

Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
We discovered a bug that explains why this is happening. We will have a new release out soon that fixes it. (It is not related version 11.)

Until the new release comes out, accessing statistics via the right click on the brain from the brains list will work correctly.
Regards,
-Harlan
Julian2008
Thanks for the update. Strangely enough Statistics is now working fine again.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software