bmac
TheBrain now contains a utility to move all external attachments into the brain. It would be nice for the brain to also offer the functionality of allowing the user to move all internal attachments to an external folder and having the brain update the links accordingly. Such functionality would prompt the user to move all internal attachments or just current thought (including children thoughts).
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
HeinrichUnger
I think this Utility is dangerous. Could you Change this to copy all Attachements to the brain?

Then nothing would happen outside the brain, AND you are able to move alle the Attachement with the brain, altough, some would be unecessary like .exe files

BR
Heinrich
zenrain
Quote:
Could you Change this to copy all Attachements to the brain?

This is another interesting compromise. I'm guessing the use case for the task is when you need to move the database from one machine to another easily. This would accomplish that task but will not require a restore from backup if I start running random utilities on the off chance it does something exciting.
As I'm wont to do.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software