tcahill
I saw in the 9 Beta forum https://forums.thebrain.com/post/move-file-out-of-brain-needs-a-lot-of-work-3477-and-4522-9511162?highlight=move+file&trail=30
that the ability to select and move multiple files out of the brain had been implemented. I have been able to select all the files in the thought attachment list using shift-click. (Control-a has no effect).  However, when I right click the section of files, the Move file out of the brain is grayed out. Am I doing something wrong? I really need this to work. Cheers.

Brain 10.0.49.0
Windows 7 SP1 (Yes. I know. Stubborn, aren't I?)
Java 1.8.0_211-b12
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
tcahill
Bump! So, am I mistaken? Can a V 10 user select multiple attachments at the same time and move them out of the brain? (Sure would be nice...)
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
jayofemi
Hello,

Thanks for writing in. This functionality is not yet available on TheBrain 10, but we have documented a feature request for it and will stay in touch with any new updates regarding this.

Thanks,
Jay
metta
+1 for providing this option in TB11 (if not sooner)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software