hasi123
If I attach some file like .gif or .xml to a thought by drag and drop, I can move that attachment also to another thought afterwards. 

If the attachment is a link to a website, I can not drag or cut and paste it to another thougt. 

Why?
zenrain
That's strange, I just tested and it works if I drag and drop or cut/paste. What version are you using (TB and Java)?
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
hasi123
I have updated all. If I test that, most times, it works, some times not... 
zenrain
Strange. You may want to take a look at the output.log in the TheBrain program files folder and see if there are any messages. If so, send it to support for them to take a look at it.
Also, verify you don't have multiple versions of Java on your machine. That's been known to cause problems here and there.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
hasi123
how do I not have multiple java versions? I have updated them for 32 and 64 bit, because there is running 64bit windwows. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software