sibleyd
Android version gives an error every time when attempt to download msg file.

The browser version on Android device will download msg file. 
mcaton
David,

Thanks for posting.  I've marked this for some additional testing.  In the mean time, would you mind posting a screenshot of your error - or sending it into support@thebrain.com so we can compare results?

Thank you,
Matt
sibleyd
Screenshot_2019-04-23-06-35-01.png 
sibleyd
This also shows multiple copies of the same file. Actually, some of these were renamed and it kept both names (several copies)
sibleyd
That seems to be a freak event. I do not see it on other thoughts.
sibleyd
This problem still exists. I do have a program that views msg files. For, example, if I open an msg file from the file explorer, it opens fine. This is not an intermittent problem, it happens every single time. If the file cannot open due to some conflict with the viewer program, thebrain should simply download the file so it can be opened manually.
sibleyd
The msg file downloads when the web version of thebrain is used (on an android device) but not when the app is used.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software