tonja
Hello,

how can I search over mulible brains (to switch this on / off)?

Greetings,

Moe
tonja, Unfortunately, it is not possible search across multiple Brains. However, that is a great feature suggestion. Please post a feature request for multiple Brain search on our our Uservoice page. 

Thanks,
Moe
Julian2008
Quote:
how can I search over mulible brains

In order to retrieve all my notes in all of my brains, I'm very happy with Archivarius. It can handle index and retrieve GBs of files in seconds, and since (my) PB notes are usually rather short, it never takes more than 1 second to see what I was looking for. And then I can locate the respective thought in the Brain itself.
But of course, there are a lot of other desktop retrieval tools that will do the same job.

Julian
tonja
Hi Julian,

and if you found the right PB-note with Archivarius, I assume it shows the PB-foldername and than you navigate up, so you can start the brain and search for the PB-ID, correct?

Greetings,

P.S. I just like to understand how easy is this workaround.
Julian2008
Quote:
and if you found the right PB-note with Archivarius, I assume it shows the PB-foldername and than you navigate up, so you can start the brain and search for the PB-ID, correct?

Yes, well, more or less. When I see the brain with the thought(s) in cuestion, I simply open it and repeat the search (since searching within PB is very fast as well).

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software