EelcoV
I have collected a few visual issues with TB. Hope this helps to improve TB.
  • App Exposé (swipe down on the trackpad with three or four fingers) acts as if there is an invisible extra window. E.g. when only a single TB window is open, App Exposé acts as if there are two: SShot.png 
  • When this single window is minimized, App Expose shows a strange blue outline: Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 11.25.56.png  I don't know if these two issues are related.
  • Lastly, when TB is in full screen mode, switching to the app initially renders with a black bar at the top and left of the window. It takes about half a second to repaint the window, adjusting the layout of the main area and other panes. I believe this has been reported already, but include it for completeness.
Thanks!
EelcoV
The App Exposé issues have been fixed for me in version 11.0.85.0. Thanks! The full screen black border repaint issue is still there though.
mcaton

Thanks for the update, good to hear.  I'll make sure the boarder issue is documented.

Thanks,
Matt

EelcoV
Sorry to disappoint, but the issue is back again. Still on 11.0.85.0. Which is strange, because App Exposé was working properly for a while. I have no idea what changed.
mcaton
Is it related to the type of content that is associated with the current active Thought?  I see in your original screenshot that there may be a video file in the content area... Can you test with this thought and then test again when there is an active thought with NO file attachments?

Thanks,
Matt
EelcoV
Matt,

Unfortunately not. I restarted TB, created a new brain called Test containing a single thought called Test (no notes, no attachments), and the behavior is exactly the same with App Exposé. Even with no brain opened, and the tab showing all my brains Exposé behaves like this.

When I use the Mission Control gesture (swipe up with three or four fingers, to show all windows), the "ghost" window does not appear to be there. It is difficult to see of course, but there is no obvious gap where a window-placeholder would fit. Screenshots attached.

Thanks for helping. Click image for larger version - Name: Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 07.54.34.png, Views: 12, Size: 758.02 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 07.54.54.png, Views: 12, Size: 388.01 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software