Dryopithecus
It would be GREAT if PB has multiple Plex interface, use tabs to switch between different Plex. Just like tabs in Firefox.

Regards,
Yang

JosefBetancourt
I like!    Opening same brain with multiple brain apps is "clumsy", only one is writable.   And jumping from thought to thought, though faster now, won't give the  unique perspectives of seeing  multiple  views, even with expanded mode.   imho, of course.

wordmuse
I'd like to bump this thread to the top of the heap. Multiple windows in application software has been around since the 90s - maybe the 80s. Multiple tabs have been around since the mid-90s with Borland's Quattro.

Assuming there's going to be a TheBrain 8 at some point, could we please get multiple windows and/or tabs for the same and/or multiple brains?

I'm not a programmer, so I have no idea of the technical issues involved in this. But as a user, I bet I'm not the only one who would find this invaluable.

- Bal
LuizAlfredo
Has my vote too. +1. I think this a good challenge for TheBrain Team. TheBrain Concepts and Evolution is fantastic and I think it has no competitor.                
L.A.G.M.
jostber
Agree. This would be very useful. Wonder if this is advanced to implement?

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
mcaton
Great idea.  I'll be sure to share this with our engineers.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software