pbmember

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent)

I had a brain called Brain Practice. I changed the name to Practice Brain. Now, when I open it, the name at the top of the PB screen is the first name, not the changed name. Do we also have to go into the files/folders and change the name there to have it show up right at the top of the PB Plex?

MAC User
SamCox
Must be a Macintosh thing. Renaming my "Glossary" brain to "My Very Cool Glossary" worked just spiffy including changing the title that appears at top.
-- Sam

pbmember

I've changed the name of my brains before and it worked fine. It didn't this time so I don't know why.

MAC User
zenrain
I've found this occurs on both Mac and Windows when I have a file open that is stored in the brain, and try to rename the brain. This is an OS function, as it won't allow you to rename folders when files in that folder are active.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software