withanid
The instant search window becomes useless with long thoughts.

A re-sizable window would help a lot.
jroeterd
I would like that also ...

Jeroen
jostber
This has been suggested before too, and I agree fully on this request. Something like the Selection box at least, preferrably a window that can be expanded to a bigger size. This seems not prioritized by the developers now though.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
jwagstaff
I'd love to see this too. My dream would be something like the popup Google Desktop search bar, activated by hitting Control twice, which appears in the middle of the screen with a big font.

I'd also love to see the instant search automatically searching labels too, perhaps listing matches separately? As websites often include useful secondary information that PB automatically adds to the label field, it would be great to access that as part of instant search.

jostber
To have Label search sounds a bit like a wet dream.
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
asexymind

YES YES YES - and not only width, but height! Similar to the list that comes up when you start typing a thought name in "add child" window - thank you for showing me the top 7 choices, but why not the top 20, so I don't have to scroll?

--
Mark Michael Lewis | The Profitability Coach
http://GameOfThriving.com | Mark@TheThriveCoach.com

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software