jtmusky
I have PB 6.0.2.2-b Linux on my netbook "asus 1005hab" with 2gb memory.  The plex runs very slugish. Is this netbook just not able to handle PB? Also, the calender takes 3-4 seconds to change date and has 100% cpu usage during the change.
xboa721
Yeah.. after *upgrading* to 6.2.0.2 from 6.1.0.7-b I got a MAJOR system slowdown.  It has been so painful today that tomorrow I start with a reinstall of the OLD BETA.  R...e.....a.....l....l....y...... .....p.......a.....i......n....f......u.......l.....l. .......g....r....o....a.....n 
jtmusky.. I'm runnning a plain eeepc 900 and the earlier version cranked along.  no problems running PB on a netbook... just the beta version.  I didn't get 100% cpu usage often but my pc feels like a tractor.. it's been slow going.
Increase your intelligence-play http://www.lumosity.com and build better brains.
Try Dual n-Back Training and more to improve *your* fluid intelligence.
jtmusky
  • Update
Changed a couple of settings in my xorg.conf and after PB sits for a while, it sped up.  But if I close it, then reopen PB it is slow again until it has been running for a while.
Harlan
Sounds like there could be an issue with the calendar. If you could send us a brainzip of your brain, we can test it here. support@thebrain.com
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software