Spacenexus
In addition to the Notes Lock feature request (http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=2260021) can we also have a Brain Lock. The Brain Lock should have a password protect option also.

When activated no content changes should be available to any part of the brain, only activations and viewing options.

Thanks

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
Shiiko
Yep.  Very good suggestions.
micawber
Neurochastity? That's very funny.
I know of similar applications that can lock their databases and also supply readers which are really crippled versions of the main application. Would not a Personal Brain reader be the way to go?

Michael Awber
Product Engineer
Spacenexus
Hi Michael

Welcome to the forum! The reader is an good idea and i think we actually have that with Webbrain (.com). You can publish your brains publically or privately and this serves that role very well. I hadn't thought of it in terms of a reader but i think it's a good analogy.

The brainlock might simply be for full users who want to fix a state of their brain, for example when displaying a presentatino with your brain in a meeting.

Jim
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software