zenrain
When clicking the + tab to add an attachment, it would be nice if the buttons were at the top, above the list for creating new files.

I generally attach existing files more than I create new files from within TheBrain and with the buttons moved to the bottom there's a lot more real-estate to cover with the mouse.

If others create new files more than attach existing ones, hopefully they will speak up in this thread. [smile]

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
I imagine that you have your Brain in side-by-side view? I agree with you in that case. With a Brain displayed in top/bottom layout, there is very little mouse movement required. I will write this up as a suggestion. Thanks.
korm
Good idea. I use side-by-side configuration, also. I was wondering why those buttons are at the bottom. Thanks, @zenrain.
zenrain
pthompson wrote:
I imagine that you have your Brain in side-by-side view?

Yes, good clarification, I do use side-by-side view.

korm wrote:
Thanks, @zenrain.

[smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software