mctrexler
The ability to copy thoughts into a note and have an internal link automatically created from the note to the thought is huge.  Not new functionality per se, but a massive time saver over having to create the links one by one!  Opens up whole new possibilities for using such links.  

Thanks TB!

Mark
mcaton
Thanks Mark! We appreciate the feedback.

Matt
mctrexler
@mcaton @DavidGretzschel

I had not realized that this also works between Brains, both in the desktop and the web client.  Copy a thought from one Brain to another's notes field and the local thought URL is automatically created.  Opens up even more possibilities. 

Is there any way to get it to paste in the web thought URL, whether in a Brain or when pasting thoughts into a Word document?  The latter would be hugely useful, and seems like a small step from where we now are.    

Mark
mcaton
Mark,

Thanks for posting. I'll document the feature request.  Might not be useful to those who don't sync, so I imagine it would need to be a selection in the Options menu.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software