Templay
I am not 100% sure it is related but since I have upgraded from 245 to 246, I have some issues with my Google Calendar which is synced with a Brain.

I delete in my Google Calendar some events for instance, and a few minutes later they come back. I can delete them as much as I want, they always comme back.

I deactivated my Brain / gCal sync and the issue seems gone.

Does anybody else has a similar problem ??
Yannick
mcaton
Yannick,

Thank you for posting!  I've seen one other report of a similar issue.  I've been unable to replicate this issue, so I have some additional questions for you:

Were the original events created in TheBrain?
After you deleted in gCal - did you manually resync in TheBrain?  Were the events gone then from TheBrain's timeline?
Anything unique about the events? All day, multi day, recurring, etc.?

Thank you,
Matt
Templay
Hello Matt,

No, they were events created in gCal and that were not "used" in the brain (not linked to any thought or edited from the brain). They were normal events, not recurring nor full day. One event was set to "private" in gCal, the others were not, so that's not the issue.

The problem occurs only when I delete or modify the events in gCal, and I noticed the issue only for the events I did delete/modify so not sure if it would apply to all events or a certain type of gCal events. My guess is all events.
Yannick
mcaton
Yannick,

This is all helpful info.  Thanks for sharing and we'll continue testing.

Matt
Templay
Hello Matt,

I have deactivated by brain gCal sync until this bug is fixed.

What will happen when I reactivate the gCal sync ?

Does all my events will become duplicated ???
Yannick
Visud
Quote:
I delete in my Google Calendar some events for instance, and a few minutes later they come back. I can delete them as much as I want, they always comme back.

Happened also to me until I stopped using calendar sync in TB9.

Markku
mcaton
Deactivating a Google Calendar connection with TheBrain and then reconnecting later will not duplicate any of your existing events.  It should just add any new events that were additionally created.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software