Page 200 of the User Guide has this:
Capture.jpg   
When I go to the Animal icons in 10.0.48.0, I get this:
Capture.jpg 
And for Sports I get:
Capture.jpg 

How do I get the new icons?
metta
Also, are the older (dimensional) icons going to remain available when the new (flat) icons are introduced?

Since I really like (and heavily use) the older icons, my preference would be to have access to both sets, if possible.
Cerebrum
As you probably know, you can create your own folders for custom icons (see Can I add own icons in separate folder) so it should be relatively easy to have both sets of icons, when we finally get the new ones.

FWIW, TheBrain 9 User Guide has the same new icons and, just like the guide for version 10, it mentions "28 different categories".
metta
Thanks for the tip, Cerebrum.

I actually have experimented briefly with adding in my own icons, and my only reason for asking now is I just wanted to confirm we won't lose the option of adding in (and accessing) our own icon sets once the new icons have been added.
mcaton
The icons pictured above are from my own, custom set and not currently included in the latest v10.  You can still add your own icons and updating v10 will not over wright any additional directories that you have added.

Thanks,
Matt
Cerebrum
The User Guide says:
Quote:
TheBrain includes over 2,500 built-in icons for your Thoughts, Types, and Tags.
Choose from a 28 different categories such as Animals, Design, Food, Multimedia, and Technology, to name a few. Here are some examples:
It does not say: Here are some examples from Matt's custom set that's not currently included in the software.

It's clear that those new icons are included in TheBrain. How will you be arranging to make them available?
Cerebrum
Matt, I've sent you two messages in the past week about your icon set. You haven't responded.
Please let me know where I can get your icon set.
Thanks.
mcaton
I purchased these from https://nucleoapp.com/ - sorry, it's my own personal license for these icons, so I cannot distribute.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software