rengel
Since a couple of days Drag&Drop of files/folders from the Windows Explorer and of addresses from the address bar of Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox into TheBrain (onto thoughts and onto the Plex) doesn't work any longer. I tried to run TheBrain in normal mode and as administrator.

I'using

TheBrain 7.0.4.5
Java-1.7.0_10
Windows 8, Desktop

As far as I can say, the problem appeared after Windows 8 did some automatic backups, but I'm not sure. Click image for larger version - Name: blocked.jpg, Views: 124, Size: 22.68 KB
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
Reinhard,

I have tested this on a Windows 8 machine, with all system and application updates and do not see any issue. Have you tried this on a new Brain? If you are seeing this issue in every Brain, I would recommend sending support an output.log after recreating the issue.
rengel
Patrick,

thank you for testing.
I did a complete deinstall and then reinstall of TheBrain.
Afterwards the problem was gone.

Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software