Underdog
Newly created pins are not saved after closing PB 6.0.4.9 (German); removing pinned thoughts is, however, no problem.

I have attached two output logs (if that helps), labeled before and after.
  • "before" is the output log of the Brain in which pins were created and PB was then closed
  • "after" is the output log of the same Brain immediately re-opened and in which the pins were absent
The problem is brain-file independent (occurs on all brain files tested) and it does not matter if the brain is merely closed and re-opened or if the PB program is closed and re-opened.

On one Brain I removed all seven pins, closed PB, re-opened the same Brain (pins were gone, as designed), created a single pin, closed and re-opened PB, and there were still no pins.

- Michael
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 8.0.2.1 / (PB) 6 || Win7

Harlan
Thanks for posting. This problem happens only when pins are created via drag and drop. We are working on a solution. If you create your pins via a right-click or via the Thought menu, they will save properly.
Regards,
-Harlan
Underdog
Ah, yes, now that you mention it I had read that somewhere, Harlan, but searching the forum didn't result in any hits on the topic. So next time I will now at least get one ;-)

- Michael
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 8.0.2.1 / (PB) 6 || Win7

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software